Neural Networks - Relevant publications
- D. Maio and D. Maltoni, "Neural Network Based Minutiae Filtering in Fingerprints", in proceedings 14th International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR), Brisbane (Australia), pp.1654-1658, August 1998. Abstract
- E. Blanzieri, F. Grandi and D. Maio, "High-order behaviour in learning gate networks with lateral inhibition", Biological Cybernetics, vol.74, pp.73-83, 1996.
- P. Ciaccia, D. Maio and G.P. Vacca, "An analytical short- and long-term memory model of presynaptic plasticity", Biological Cybernetics, vol.67, no.4, pp.335-345, August 1992.
- P. Ciaccia, F. Lugli and D. Maio, "Using neural networks to perform harmonic analysis in music", in proceedings Fifth Italian Workshop Neural Nets (WIRN), Vietri (Italy), pp.273-279, May 1992.
- P. Ciaccia and D. Maio, "On the use of past information in reinforcement learning: some experimental results", in proceedings Fourth Italian Workshop on Parallel Architectures and Neural Networks, Vietri (Italy), pp.45-52, May 1991.
- P. Ciaccia, F. Grandi and D. Maio, "Local activity: a bilogical-reductionist approach to the study of neural networks", in proceedings Second Italian Workshop on Parallel Architectures and Neural Networks, Vietri (Italy), pp. 89-104, April 1989.
- P. Ciaccia, F. Grandi and D. Maio, "Modeling neurons as learning gates", in proceedings IEEE Annual International Conference on Neural Networks, San Diego, July 1988.